Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Prima Build-A-Page October 2014 by Djana Venolia for Tudo Para Scrap

Greetings everyone,
I am entering the contest for Prima Marketing Build-A-Page October 2014. 


I took a few pictures while I was on the creative process and I am going to share with you how I do my layouts at the end of the post together with the material list used. Any question just write to TudoParaScrap@gmail.com
Cheers,
Djana






Checking my options...
I wanted to use the '&' as my title, so first I tried two stamped images to represent either twins or two sides of the same person...

But I wanted a more monochromatic page to challenge myself. For those that knows my artwork, I like color and do a subtle project is very challenging to me. 

And of course I wanted to see how the colored imagine looked too. 

Then I changed my mind to have two birds and the title be connected to the birds and not the girls. 

Or it would be connected to both???

I tried to not finish my layouts the same day I start. I like to let the idea as settle down and then the next day I usually have my final decision. 
Now some hands on work for the background. 

Crackle Texture Paste applied:


Crackled Paste dried and active:



No comments:

Post a Comment