Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2015

Greetings!
I am here to show some of my creations to participate in the Design Team for Graphic 45. It is the first time I have tried to enter in a design team and I am very excited to do this with G45. Without further ado, I will get into business.
Since I am a butterfly that loves kissing all sort of flowers, I like to use an array of mediums to create. I will add a little bit of everything I am passion about. If you want to see more pictures and details, please click in each picture to visit a different blog post.

Home Decor:
Home is a Runaway Shadow Box

Book in a Box Altered Wood Box

Wishing Well Altered Milk Carton
Bird House

Pennant

Teenager Mural


Scrapbook Pages:
Leticia & Sara First Doll - Easy Scrapbook Page
CHA 2015 with Friends is Better

Aria 1 Ano

Mama Raquel Waiting Isabela

Cards and Tags:
Baby Isabela Tag

Valentine's Treat Bag
Let's Go Shopping Paper Piecing

Clube do Cartao Theme; Woman's Day

Junkart:
Explosion Art Wall Series

 Explosion Art Wall Series





Art Wall:

Jamie Daugherty inspired Art Wall

Thank you for considering my name and art for this fun position.
XOXO,

Djana

No comments:

Post a Comment