Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

2015 Scrapbook Class: Dream Catcher by Spellbinders

Hi Everyone,
First of all my apologies for the mess connection. I had turned off my wifi when I went to the gym and forgot to turn back on for my class so I was using the 4G from AT&T which stinks. So frustrating! I am glad Bambuser saves the broadcast and now everyone can watch the recording.
Now, back to my class... We showed a great number of new releases from Summer 2015 CHA Paper Arts that happened a couple weeks ago.
Some of the manufactures presented were: Art Impressions with Halloween, Christmas, new windows and funny stamps. We also showed for the first time Dare 2B Artzy cute, funk stamps and matching die-cut, Sizzix Transfer Sheets and Pad, Bo Bunny new paper collections, some Graphic 45 products including Mon Amour collection.
Also new but not from Paper Arts was the Peacock Paisley from Heartfelt Creations in stock.
Final Dream Catcher.

Last but not least Spellbinders Class project (part 2 of the video). I have some photos from the finished project:


Detail of the Lace

And the cool Feathers of all sort of materials

Part 2: Dream Cather Project


Part 1: Presenting the new products

No comments:

Post a Comment